Art venue for aspiring students as well as established local and national artists.
- Seersucker Literary Group
- Chatham Co Skate Park Project
- Friends of Jason Statts
- Jewish Food Festival
- Youth Music, Charles Ellis
- Savannah Philharmonic
- East Broad Elementary/Savannah Morning News
• Three of our Managers have been with Gallery Espresso over a decade.
• Nine Gallery Espresso employees have college degrees and three are working towards Master’s Degrees.
• We only serve the highest quality Arabica beans.
• We offer over 100 teas by the cup and have a large “tea drinker” customer base.
• We are located next to the most famous square in the city, CHIPPEWA SQ, a/k/a “The Forest Gump” Square.
• Our building is circa 1859 and has a visible “axe cut” support beam with the year stamped on the wood.
• All Managers have been Serve Safe trained and certified by the State of Georgia.
• Managers have continuing coffee and tea education through Specialty Coffee Association and World Tea Expo.